Windows Server 2016, which brings docker container tech is on its way. By checking the TP3, we can see heaps new things are actually involved in this new version windows server 2016. As this is the first blog, I’m not going to introduce a lot in here, but all the rest will come up soon….
- Enable Docker Remote API in Redhat 7 (CentOS 7) 2017-09-06
- Ternary Operator in PowerShell 2017-07-19
- PowerShell – Multidimensional arrays in PowerShell 2017-06-01
- How to convert string to Base64 and vice versa using Powershell 2017-02-24
- Send email via PowerShell 2016-12-11